Altrient Liposomal Magnesium
Please select all options.
Liposomal Magnesium L-Threonate + Phosphatidylcholine cutting edge food supplement in liquid form for maximized absorption.
Magnesium contributes to:
- A reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Normal muscle function.
- Normal protein synthesis and plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Normal electrolyte balance.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal psychological function.
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Purified Water, Lecithin Phospholipids (soya), Magnesium L-Threonate, Preservative: Alcohol (ethanol), Thickening Agent: Xantham Gum.
15 Servings, 1 Sachet (6ml) 2 x daily
Magnesium (from Magnesium L-Threonate(Magtein®)
Magnesium L-ThreonateHydrate (Magtein®)
|Phospholipids (from soya lecithin)||2,000 mg||†|
|Of which phosphatidylcholine||1000 mg||†|
|* Nutrient Reference Value
†NRV not established
- As a dietary supplement, take two packets daily in divided doses. Take one packet in the morning and one packet two hours before sleep, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Best taken on an empty stomach to speed up the absorption
- Squeeze sachet into a shot glass amount of water or juice
- Does not dissolve in liquid
- Do not blend, process or put in hot water
- It can be folded gently into a yoghurt
LivOn Laboratories, Inc.
Storage & Safety
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Magtein® may induce sleepiness, drowsiness or headaches. This may indicate a magnesium deficiency and is temporary. Reduce the dosage, consult a doctor, or discontinue use if condition persists for more than one week.
Do not exceed the stated daily dose. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of young children. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.