OptiBac For babies & children (30 Sachets)
Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.5g); Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001; Vitamin D3 (2.5 µg100IU, 50% NRV*).
*Nutrient Reference Value.
Each sachet contains 3 billion live cultures guaranteed until the date of expiry.
From birth to 12 years old:
- One sachet daily.
- If desired or professionally directed, can be increased to two sachets a day.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably breakfast.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite cool, non-acidic foods or drinks – try sprinkling the powder over cereal, mixing it with yogurt, or dissolve in water or milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk, simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
Storage & Safety
Store in a cool, dry place below 25C and out of direct sunlight. Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use.
Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Please select all options.