- Where can I buy the Nelsons Clikpaks? They are unavailable in my usual retailers
The Nelsons Clikpak mechanism has been discontinued, however all the Homeopathic remedies are still available to purchase. The remedy will now come in a glass bottle with a screw top lid. We advise that you dispense the remedy into the lid and tip this under the tongue.
- Where can I buy the Nelsons Cuts & Grazes (Hypercal) / H+Care (H Cream) / Chillblain (Tamus)/ Burns (B-Cream) / Sprains & Strains (Ruta Grav) Creams? They are unavailable in my usual retailers
These creams have been discontinued, however can be made up to order at the Pharmacy. Please call Mail Order on +44 (0) 20 7079 1288 to order. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm.
- Where can I buy the Nelsons Travella / Noctura / Pollena tablets?
These tablets have been discontinued, however can be made up to order at the Pharmacy. Please call Mail Order on +44 (0) 20 7079 1288 to order. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm.
- Where can I buy Rescue Kids or Rescue Pets?
These products are currently unavailable in the UK market; however, Rescue Remedy is the same formula with alcohol rather than glycerine. Rescue Remedy drops can be diluted in water or juice. To buy fully alcohol-free versions, we have Rescue Melts & Rescue Gummies available.
- Do you sell alcohol-free Bach Remedies or Kits?
We do not currently sell alcohol-free Bach Remedies or Kits. We advise diluting the remedies in a glass of water, or diluting in a cup of hot water or tea to evaporate the alcohol.
- Can you mix more than 1 Bach Essence together?
Yes, we can make a Bach Remedy Mixture of up to 7 essences in a 30ml bottle for £18.
- I want to buy a Homeopathic remedy, how do I do it?
To buy a remedy visit the “made to order” section of our website here:
https://www.nelsonspharmacy.com/shop-online/made-to-order , call the Mail Order line on +44 (0) 20 7079 1288 or come in store.
- How do I book a consultation?
We offer advice for acute short-term ailments in person or over the phone. Please call the Pharmacy at +44 (0) 20 7629 3118 to speak to a Homeopath. For anything chronic & long-term we cannot advise over the counter, so please book an appointment with a practitioner. Homeopaths working at our Clinic can be found here https://www.nelsonspharmacy.com/practitioners or visit https://findahomeopath.org/ to find a Practitioner near you.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes we ship internationally using Royal Mail & ICC couriers. There are however some restrictions, please check below:
- Spatone cannot be sent outside of Europe
- Spain = unable to ship
- Germany = can only ship Homeopatic remedies to a Pharmacy (not a private person)
- UAE, Israel, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Bahrain = We cannot ship liquid remedies or Bach Flower Remedies and Kits
- South America = We are unfortunately unable to ship due to current customs difficulties
- Ukraine = We are unfortunately unable to ship due to the current situation
- Russia = We are unfortunately unable to ship due to the current situation
- Can you comment on my existing prescription?
We cannot advise or comment on any existing prescription. Please consult your original prescriber to discuss with them.
- What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a complementary system of holistic medicine using natural & sustainable remedies given with the aim to trigger the body’s natural healing mechanisms. A Homeopath will consider the physical, emotional and mental wellbeing of a person and prescribe a remedy on an individual case by case basis.
- Who can use Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is safe, gentle & suitable for all ages and stages of life. This includes use during Pregnancy, Labour, Post-Partum recovery and Breastfeeding.
- How do I take a Homeopathic Remedy?
Take the remedy on a clean palate away from food & drink – we advise 15 minutes before or after. For pills & tablet keep in the mouth and suck to dissolve. For powder, tip this into the mouth. For drops, dispense these under the tongue.
- Can I take Homeopathic Remedies alongside my Pharmaceutical Medication?
Homeopathic remedies do not interact with Pharmaceutical Medications. Always consult your Practitioner or a Homeopathic Pharmacist to discuss further.
- What is the more effective form of Homeopathic Remedy – pills, tablets, powder or drops?
All forms are just as effective as each other. The powder form is best for single & low doses. The pills are round globules made from sucrose. The tablets are large, flat & made of sucrose/lactose. The drops are a solution of 80% distilled water and 20% alcohol.
- Can I become a distributor?
Homeopathic remedies are unlicensed and for personal use only, not for resale. For distribution of Arnicare®, Teetha®, Spatone, Calendula Cream, Tea Tree Cream, RESCUE Remedy® & Bach™ Original Flower Remedies, please contact the Telesales department of Nelsons Head Office or Tel: + 44 (0)20 87804200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org