Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules, 40 Sachets
Please select all options.
A HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINAL PRODUCT used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
For oral use. For babies from 3 months old. Always read the label.
Each 300mg granules in a sachet contains:
Chamomilla recutita (Chamomilla) 6c
Lactose monohydrate, Xylitol (E967), Starch, Pregelatinised maize starch
40 x 300mg sachets of teething granules.
1 x Patient Information Leaflet
For oral use only. For babies from 3 months old.
- Detach one sachet from strip of 4.
- The baby should be in an upright or sitting position and the granules given slowly into the front of the baby’s mouth, a little at a time.
Ensure the granules fully dissolve in the baby’s mouth.
Babies 3-6 months
- A spoon should be used, and half a sachet given at a time into the front of the baby’s mouth. Check the granules have fully dissolved before giving the remaining half.
Babies over 6 months
- With the baby in an upright or sitting position. Slowly pour the contents of the sachet into the front of the baby’s mouth a little at a time. Alternatively use a spoon. Ensure the granules fully dissolve in the baby’s mouth.
- Use one sachet every 2 hours for a maximum of 6 doses during any 24-hour period.
- Do not use more sachets than the label/leaflet tells you to.
- Consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if the symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days or if any side effects occur.
A Nelson & Co Limited, 5-9 Endeavour Way, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8UH.
- This medicine may not be suitable for some babies. Ask your doctor or pharmacist before giving it to the baby if you are not sure.
- Do not give this medicine to the baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- This product contains lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that your baby has an intolerance to some sugars, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- If the baby is being given any other medicines including medicines you have bought fo them, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before giving them this medicine.
- Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25ºC.
- Store in the original packaging.
- Do not use after expiry date shown on carton and sachet.