Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel 15g
Teetha Teething Gel 15g. A homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething, which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
Each 1g oral contains: Chamomilla 12c
Also Contains: Water, Ethanol, Xylitol (E967), Hypromellose, Glycerol (E422), Xanthan gum.
The medicine contains 21mg of alcohol (ethanol) in each dose which is equivalent to 3.8mg ethanol/kg body weight. The amount in one dose of this medicine is equivalent to less than 0.5ml beer or 0.2ml wine. The small amount of alcohol in this medicine will not have any noticeable effects.
1 x 15g tube of oral gel
1 x Patient Information Leaflet
For babies aged 3 months and over.
Check tube seal is not broken before first use. If it is do not use the gel.
- Pierce seal with point in top of cap.
- With a clean finger apply a pea sized amount of the gel to the sore area on the baby's gums and teeth.
- Use every 4 hours for up to 6 times a day.
- Once open use with 28 days.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms become worse or do not show improvements after 7 days, or if the baby experiences any adverse or unwanted effects, consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner
A Nelson & Co Limited, 5-9 Endeavour Way, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8UH.
- This medicine may not be suitable for some babies. Ask your doctor or pharmacist before giving it to the baby if you are not sure.
- Do not give this medicine to the baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients (see patient information leaflet)
- Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, do not give this medicine to babies under 3 months.
- If the baby is being given any other medicines, including medicines prescribed by your doctor, or any bought without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before giving the baby the medicine.
- Contains ethanol, please see leaflet for more information.
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after expiry date on carton and tube.
- Once opened use with 28 days.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Always read the label
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Please select all options.