Omega3 of Norway - Refill Packet 180
180-day supply of the purest and richest multipurpose Omega3 oil.
- 65% avg. EPA/DHA Omega 3 fatty acids.
- 90% min. Triglycerides Ð Omega 3 in its most natural form.
- Multipurpose Omega 3 health food supplement.
- The lowest levels of trans fatty acids and oxidation values.
- Almost tasteless and odourless.
- 500mg capsules by Swiss-caps, are smaller, making them more comfortable to take.
- Reusable original Omega3 of Norway container. Designed & made in Norway.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Fish Oil (Triglycerides), Antioxidants (Tocopheroles), Natural Wildwater Fish, Capsules: Gelatine (Cattle), Consistency Preserver (Glycerol), Soy Lecithin.
Ingredients Per Serving (2 Capsules):
Marine Omega3 Oil Total: 1000mg.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) = av.330mg.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) = av.220mg.
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids = 100mg.
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids = 650mg.
Serving Per Package: 60.
120 Swiss Caps 500mg.
Energy Value = 38kJ/ 9 Kcal.
Protein = 0g.
Total Fat = 0.9g.
Trans Fat = 0.01g.
Saturated Fat = 0.09g.
Total Carbohydrates = 0g.
Sugar = 0g.
Sodium = 0mg.
Norway Omega AS, P.O. Box 39, N-6701 Måløy, Norway.
120 caps (500mg) 60 servings (Two months’ use).
Storage 15C-25C, Cool & Dry Place. Keep out of reach of children.
Please select all options.