Pia is a Systematic Kinesiologist and Pilates instructor. She is a Professional Diplomate Member of the Kinesiology Association and a Founding Member of the Body Control Pilates Academy. She runs a health and wellness retreat on the slopes of Glastonbury Tor, in addition to holding a regular Kinesiology practice in London.
Kinesiology is a holistic therapy which uses muscle response to identify imbalances and stressors affecting a client’s health and determine how to correct them. It is a non-intrusive and widely applicable therapy which can treat a vast range of issues effectively, from physical and nutritional to emotional and energetic. Corrections can include nutritional supplementation, lifestyle changes, emotional work and non-manipulative structural corrections. Pia also uses other therapies such as EFT, Emotion Code, Psych-K, Laser therapy and Sound Healing in her treatments, where applicable.
Pia is an advocate of creating and maintaining a practical, sustainable health doctrine for her clients, one which is easily adoptable for maintaining a robust body and mind, capable of navigating the challenges of modern life.
Using Kinesiology, Pia can empower you to get to the root of your health issues, take charge of them and find positive, practical and natural routes to better health and wellbeing.
Kinesiology can help with:
- Allergies and Intolerances/Food sensitivity testing
- Digestive disorders e.g. IBS, constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, SIBO
- Nutritional advice
- Learning difficulties in adults and children
- Post viral fatigue/chronic fatigue/long covid/ME
- Migraines and headaches
- Skin problems e.g. eczema, acne, excess sweating
- Depression and Anxiety
- Hormonal imbalances
- Circulatory problems e.g. cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- Thyroid and metabolism imbalances
- Low energy or Hyperactivity
- Immune system imbalances
- Muscular or skeletal pain and injury
- Emotional trauma
- Eating disorders
To learn more about Kinesiology please see this short video: